The product has the characteristics of scale inhibition, descaling, improving the heat exchange efficiency of equipment, sterilization and algae-killing, etc. It is a new energy-saving and environmental-friendly water treatment equipment.
Ultrasonic scale inhibitorProduct performance, quality requirements
Working pressure: generally0.6MPa
Operating temperature: room temperature～80°C
Application scope:Anti-fouling and anti-fouling of various types of heat exchange equipment, enhanced heat transfer, scale removal and anti-fouling for all types of conveyed easily fouled media pipelines, homogeneous treatment of materials, and sterilization and killing of algae。
Circulating water discharge: less than chemical (dosing) when the scale of sewage discharge70%, sewage discharged without chemical pollution
Algae-killing effect: Maintaining normal water quality without apparent growth of algae
Scale inhibition rate:100%
Working power:220V 50HZAC
Descaling working time:continuous
control method:PLCProgram control, automatic operation
Through laboratory tests and field application tests, the following effects can be achieved:
1) The dirt layer in the shell and tube of the equipment is installed after the ultrasonic descaling machine3--6It was gradually removed during the month.
2) It can prevent the generation of new scale and keep the equipment running in an inanimate or low-scale state.
3) The equipment reaches rated output, and the temperature difference and pressure difference are close to the design value.
4) The effect of dissolved oxygen in water on the metal is significantly reduced, extending the life of the equipment.
5) Burning of the heating tube due to fouling and corrosion under the scale does not occur, prolonging the service life of the heat transfer tube.
6) Realize the on-line descaling and anti-scaling without stopping the machine and effectively solve the scaling problem.
7) Reduce the content of scale ions in water, treat and purify the cooling water, and improve the quality of cooling water.Reduce cooling water pollution loss and reduce cooling water