Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-09 Origin: Site
September 2019, the Ministry of Industry and other four ministries issued "Beijing, Tianjin and industrial water conservation action plan" clearly requires strengthening water-saving technological transformation of iron and steel, petrochemicals, food, leather high-water industry and industrial parks; by 2022, Beijing Tianjin and Hebei region above-scale industrial water recycling rate reached 93%.
Shandong convinced that energy saving Technology Co., Ltd. in cooperation with the Xi'an Jiaotong University, through long-term industrial test,Electrolytic polar water molecules and adsorption theory electrochemical, ultrasonic cavitation, shear effect theory, developed jointly circulating water scale equipment and technology, realized at not add any chemical agent provided substantially reduce the amount of water recycling sewage water to solve the Anti-fouling industrial circulating water system, sterilization bath, corrosion and corrosion problems, while increasing the heat transfer efficiency of heat transfer equipment。
Circulating water has the following technical features in the simultaneous action of ultrasound and electrochemical:
1) Under normal circumstances, without the need to cycle the water adding any chemicals, no secondary pollution, is an "environmentally friendly" green technology;
2) Circulating water system is greatly improved concentration rate, reduce emissions by more than 30% -70%;
3) Heat transfer equipment without fouling or fouling than dosing cycle;
4) Next to the filter circulating water, the circulating water turbidity significant improvement in water quality cleaner;
5) It has strong sterilization function;
6) Ease of automation control, easy to operate and improve the overall level of intelligence;
7) Wide Scope
SX-UEDEULTRASOUND scale circulating aqueous electrochemical deviceIn the center of the circulating water system, while ensuring to achieve the above results, The plant's production, domestic sewage,ROConcentrated sewage water, reverse osmosis water treatment system as a whole, to achieve water“zero emission”the goal of.